Skip to main content

Mission 1:Creativity/Process

Creative Coding...

"PROCESS"

What is Creative Coding? It's a good question, Let's find out together.

"Good code is a short, simple and symmetrical-the challenge is figuring out how to get there"-(Sean Parent)


When I chose this mission, to be honest, I didn't have any idea what I am going to do, and how I am going to do it. I went to the shop and purchased the Coding book, and found out a lot of computer programing codes, and I chose one coding program called Python.  I said myself, ok, great, I found it, and started to learn that new computer programing language. But you can't imagine it's not as easy as it looks at first sight. I found myself in a hard situation, and can't get out from there.


When I met my team group member Julia and Cormac, and we started our discussion about Creative coding, we thought to use HTML computer Mark-up language and CSS.

 This looked like a bit easier than Python, and we started to do our researches. I found it very interesting and meanwhile useful, as we are going to learn Web Development at the University.

 Of course, we need to manage our time and deliver the final result in time. That's why we separated our task into three parts and each of us worked on the project. The final barcode was to put all the pages together and make one project. 
And I hope we'll be able to do it.
 In the beginning, we should find important resources to understand how we're going to process our mission, and what is going to be our first step. Our university library has got a lot of resources about computing, and I borrowed some of them and tried to learn the HTML language. And the most time I spent in the library and started to work on my mission: Creative Coding...

With my team, we did some discussion using the Slack app, by the way, it is a very useful app, especially for students, who are doing teamwork, and who can't meet to each other during the weekends.

 But with the Slack app, we can have a discussion on the weekends as well. The process of this mission starts with one important motto: concentrate on the main things, and get your product done on time, following the structure.
The first step was to open brackets and create HTML pages. After it we need to add title, then a body. Inside the body, we should add paragraphs, links, headings, and images. Below I add the sample of the Poem.html, which I created during the mission first.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Media/Intro

Hi everyone       Hope you all are keeping well       My name is Lusine . This is a traditional Armenian name, and the translation will be like this-the Moon.         I came to Ireland from one of the ancient countries of the world, older than Rome.   That country is called -Armenia . ( Hayastan )   It's the first nation that adopted Christianity in 301.   The capital city is Yerevan, and this year it was celebrated on October its 2801st of the anniversary of the establishment. Armenia is a safe touristic destination with many ancient buildings and architecture. When your first-time visit Armenia you should visit Garni Temple and Geghard church. Also, you should try Armenian traditional food-(lavash(bread), Tolma , Basturma,) and drinks -( wine, cognac, Jermuk(mineral water).   Welcome to Armenia...     What about my education.   I like to be here in TU Dublin, and learn more about Technology,    as we know the 21st

Mission 3:Methodology/Product

" "PRODUCT"   Radio became popular in the 1920s, and many scientists we're trying to understand how they can make radio waves, transmitters, and receivers real. The famous Italian inventor Guglielmo Marconi was successful in sending a radio signal across the Atlantic using the South East coast of Ireland. In the 1920s the first radio station in the USA was KDKA, and this radio station had been used for the presidential election. In 1922 the demand for radio increase, it was estimated at  $60 million a year. There were different types of radio; small and big, with different amounts, a minimum of $8, and a maximum of $300. In the 1920s everyone preferred to listen to the radio: news, music, soap operas, children show for 15 minutes, sport, fiction, and advertising; food, medicins, soft drinks, and cars. Year by year the radio industry are taking up new technological forms: such as broadband, mobiles, podcast and so on.  Radio is still the mas

Mission 1/Creativity/Product

Creative Coding...! "Product" Continuing our teamwork and discussing all aspects of it, first of all, we need to concentrate and delivered good products working hard and using our time rationally and effectively.  As we were decided to make a web page, by the way, it was the first time that we were doing it, so we should manage our time as I said effectively.     So, we divided our tasks into three parts and eventually made it a whole. I had to submit a web page where I had to include a poem, a picture, and a summary of it all on the web page .  Before starting my researches, I should have focused on the main product, in this case, it was a poem. But to add a poem to the web page would not be interesting, and to make it more attractive I had to add an image that would appropriate the poem, as I chose a poem about the famous artist Hovhannes Ayvazovski 9th of the Wave, written by one of the most famous Armenian writer Hovhannes Tumanyan. S o I found this gif